Are there limits to the usage of data downloaded from the NAP?
If you are reusing data of the NAP, you have to follow a set of rules:
• You are obliged to mention the source and date of the last update of the dataset
• You are obliged to process the data in an impartial manner
• Ensure that you do not unnecessarily limit the reusability of the data.
• Respect the (optional) additional user agreements of provided by the data provider (the data provider can demand you to accept a licence agreement).
• The terms and conditions of linking travel information services are defined in contractual agreements between the travel information service providers. Financial compensations for the expenses of linking travel information services should be reasonable and proportionate.