- DATEX II: DATEX II is the electronic language used in Europe for the exchange of traffic information and traffic data. For more information, click here.
- MMTIS: Multimodal travel information services.
- NAP ITS: The Belgian National Access Point for Intelligent Transport Systems.
- NeTEx: NeTEx is a CEN Technical Standard for exchanging Public Transport schedules and related data. For more information, click here.
- RTTI: Real time traffic information services.
- SIRI: SIRI is a CEN Technical Standard that specifies a European interface standard for exchanging information about the planned, current or projected performance of real-time public transport operations between different computer systems. For more information, click here.
- SRTI: Safety related traffic information.
- SSTP: Information services for safe and secure truck parkings.
- TEN-T: The Trans-European Transport Network (TEN-T) is a planned network of roads, railways, airports and water infrastructure in the European Union. For more information, click here.